Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Ladies!


So...I'm just a girl who found herself in a marketing position for an exterior renovation/remodel company. I have to be honest, the first few weeks were tough. I wondered what the hell I was doing in this industry. So I decided to dive in head first. I immersed myself in product literature and visited job after job, sat in the middle of 15 guys discussing Hardiplank??? I even received a certification for fortifiber house wrap for sitting through a 3 hour class! Well, to my surprise...I have developed a passion for construction. It's still early, and I have so much to learn. I will use this blog to discuss what I am learning. Stay tuned for posts on the fabulous side of the construction/remodel industry and how I will fit in as a woman in this company full of men, dirt, trucks, ladders and hardi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment