Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What do you do?


I wish I had a nickel for every person that asked that question. I guess it's standard...what you do is who you are right? Well, kinda. I believe you add your own "flair" to what ever you do. My official title is: Marketing Coordinator, and honestly probably one of the funnest jobs ever (besides personal shopper). If I had to sum up what my largest responsibility is, it would be- to get our company name out there, talked about and trusted. In order to do that I have to meet people, and to do that I have to attend some really cool events. Aspen has become extremely involved in area Chambers, as well as organizations such as the HBA, NARI, ORA and several more. Each event is different and each have a different purpose. My purpose is the same in each...to meet new people. So, if i could sum it up in a few words...Marketing Coordinator = Social Butterfly. I am definitely fit for the position. :)


PS-Today I attended a lunch about gender differences in the work place. I came back to this office with tons of ammunition! Women are smarter...the speaker/doctor said so! Stay tuned for some posts on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment